I whipped these themes up in my spare time and figured I'd share them with everyone. They're derived from Zukitwo, and are representative of the three primary colours of light.
There are three GTK2, GTK3, GNOME Shell and Cinnamon themes in all (Red, Green and Blue) as well as common Metacity/Mutter and XFWM themes for all three themes (Zukitwo-Primary-Colors).NOTE:
The GTK3 and GNOME Shell themes require GNOME/GTK 3.4 and Unico 1.0.2 to work correctly. These themes will not work correctly with GNOME/GTK 3.6 and will not be updated to work with them, due to GTK 3.6 requiring image assets for styling many elements.Links
Zukitwo themes, by lassekongo83: [link]
(Information about theme requirements and changes listed here will also apply to these themes as they're derived from Zukitwo and Zukitwo-Shell.)
Faience icons: [link]
(The icon theme in the previews, is a work-in-progress and depends heavily on Faenza ([link]
) for many icons.)ChangelogNov. 1, 2012
- GTK2: Fixed XFCE notification button text color.Oct. 15, 2012
- Cinnamon: Modified menu button sizes.Oct. 14, 2012
- Cinnamon: Modified sound applet appearance to work better with the new layout.
- Cinnamon/Shell: Set panel height to 24px. (Prevents maximized applications in Cinnamon from going behind the panel(s).)Oct. 10, 2012
- GTK3: Added/fixed drag 'n' drop styling.Sep. 26, 2012
- Cinnamon: Fixed window caption styling, added workspace OSD and expo workspace caption styling.Sep. 20, 2012
- Cinnamon: Updated to work with Cinnamon 1.6.
- Cinnamon/Shell: Fixed selected background colour in text entry boxes.
- GTK3: Updates from Zukitwo themes.Aug. 6, 2012
- Cinnamon: New thumbnail images.Aug. 3, 2012
- GTK3: Added styling for Nemo.Aug. 1, 2012
- Mutter: Minor change to window border colouring.
- Shell: Modified workspace switcher appearance to better fit themes.July 13, 2012
- GTK2: Minor panel-related fixes.July 12, 2012
- GTK2: Panel-related modifications (fixing previous update's issues, hopefully fixing other problems as well).July 9, 2012
- GTK2/GTK3: Minor fixes from original Zukitwo themes.
- GTK2: Minor panel-related fixes (specifically, to fix Banshee notification icon popup appearance).
- GNOME Shell: Moved shared button code to "Buttons" section and removed unnecessary button focus state padding adjustments copied from default theme, other minor adjustments.
- Cinnamon: Moved shared button code to "Buttons" section and removed unnecessary button focus state padding adjustments, minor padding/spacing adjustments to various elements, other minor adjustments to make themes look more like GNOME Shell themes.July 3, 2012
- Shell: New Activities button images, tweaks to hotplug and media player items to better fit theme.
- Cinnamon: New menu and overview images, similar tweaks as to GNOME Shell theme, drag 'n drop colouring for panel edit mode, some additional polish.
- Applied latest changes from original Zukitwo themes.June 25, 2012
- First upload to this site.